Monday, February 12, 2007

My Life Monday - Somebody I love

Maybe I should do something creative for the somebody I love topic, but a cold has set in and my creativity has been sapped. Besides, I love talking about the two big loves of my life - My husband and my son. So what that I've done it before? Today I'll do it in pictures.

This is seriously one of my all time favorite pictures of my boys together. I love the look of tenderness in Mark's eyes and he looks at Cam. I love how much he loves our son. He is an awesome father and husband. I am grateful every day of my life that he is mine.

This just shows the playful nature of my two boys together. Mark will always be the kind willing to lift his child up - either physically for a better look or in so many other ways. He lifts me up to new heights and inspires me to be a better person.

Again, I just love watching Mark with Cam. There is nothing sexier than a good father. And indulging in one of my favorite pastimes of reading. Look at that tender smile!

My two handsome boys! Both so special to me in so many ways. My life would not be complete without them.

I love you both!

Leave your link below and I will check your site out. Next week's topic - A growing experience. Share with us something that helped you grow in your life, whether good or bad.


13 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi - I've been lurking on your blog for a week or so... Lee sent me your way :) I love the pictures of your hubby and little boy! So sweet!!

PJ said...

I loved that. I think these good men in our lives are worth showing off! Great post!

Mall Worker said...

Those pictures are just adorable!

Mr. Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Mom said...

I just want to encourage everyone reading this post, to visit my blog on the wonderful woman who posted this message. Help me pay tribute this Valentines Day week as I attempt to paint her portrait through thoughts and reflections.

Melissa said...

Rachelle - thanks for visiting my blog... I finally got my "My Life Monday" post up. It took me awhile to figure out who to write about :)

Kristen said...

What wonderful, sweet pictures of your two boys. Absolutely precious. He (your hubby) is definitely a keeper!

Dawnyel said...

Such a wonderful post...I love all of the pics...especially the first one. I don't think I've seen that one before! :)

Life ticks on said...

Wow I love this idea and thanks for thinking it up... I can always use something like this just to keep it real for me...

What a wonderful couple of guys you have there!

Kellyology said...

I was still out of town yesterday so I'm a day late. Love your pictures!

Lei said...

i love daddy/child pics! they're the greatest!

Unknown said...

Great post! I missed this topic on Monday, but I'm going to post something tomorrow for Valentine's Day.
I love all the pictures you posted of Mark and Cam :-)

J. said...

i saw your site through another blogger and liked the idea of posting specific ideas on certain days. so i was trying to get started. thanks for the inspiration.