Monday, March 13, 2006

Simple Pleasures Monday - My new bed

I am in love with my new bed! It's pure heaven. It's big, thick, and luxurious. We added this gorgeous bedding to it and now it is like a nice hotel bed. We're talking Marriott quality, not Motel 6 quality here. Mark and I look for reasons to climb into that bed. Read a book? Climb into that bed. Watch TV? Back to the bed. Hang out as a family and read stories to Cam? Go to our room and sit on our bed. I ran home real quick today on an errand. Cam was down for a nap. Where was Mark? Sitting in bed. I wanted to join him, but I had to get back to work.

What's your simple pleasure for the week?

12 comments:

Nicole said...

Your new bed sounds LOVELY. There is nothing more comfie than a very soft and snuggly bed. We're using our tax return to get some pieces of furniture for our new place when we move. :-) I love IKEA!

QueenMeadow said...

Sounds fabulous!!! We had a California King bed for awhile, loved it!!! I would sleep sideways on it, just because I could, lol.

Not 6'8" here, lol.

emlouisa said...

Ah, a good bed. We used to have a good bed. Now it is just an okay bed. But I love how big it is. (A Cal King too)

My simple pleasure: Finally being able to organize my kids' bedrooms.

Angela said...

Nice bed!!!! My simple pleasure this week......playing in the big blow-up bouncy we rented for a party today. I say it's for the kids, but I love me some big bouncy action, just as much as them!

Lei said...

Oh, how badly do I want a new bed? Badly!!! Yours sounds like a dream! My simple pleasure for the day was going to the grocery store alone. And having a sweet, dear friend come play with my kids so I could. :)

lackrik said...

Love the bedding! wow!

Andrea said...

I'm dying for a new bed...soon we'll be cramming 4 people in a double. fun times. lol

Lee said...

Your bed sounds awesome!! I am glad you got it. We have the Eastern King we love it so much!

GiBee said...

Oh, I soooo know what you mean! I love my bed too!

My simple pleasure? Spending every free moment with my son and husband.

smart mama said...

new beds/bedding make all bed- related things better!(sleep- etc)

Carbon said...

You gotta post a picture. I love our king size bed. Sometimes I wish I can just lie there all day long. Unfortanetly its' not feasable.

Diana Mancuso said...

Your bedding is absolutely gorgeous, my dear! With bedding like that, who would ever want to get out of bed?!?!

My simple pleasure? Lying down after a yoga session and enjoying 10 minutes of relaxation.