Thursday, January 19, 2006

All things Camden


Camden is 9 months old today. Where does the time go? This boy is light of my life. I am so in love with him, so in love. And he has such an awesome dad! I love to watch the two of them together. I can ell I am going to have my hands full with the two of them as Cam gets older. They will conspire against me. I've had a lot of random Cam related blogs floating around in my head lately, so in honor of his 9 month semi-birthday, I am going to post them all at once.

Names I call Cam - This kid will be lucky to ever know his real name
Cam Bam, Camaloo, Cammer Bammer, Bam Bam, Little Man, The Boy, Chubba Bubba, Tubbers, Worm (short for silly worm or wiggle worm), Wiggles, Big Guy, Bubba, Cowboy, Cama Lama Ding Dong, Cama Lama, Cammers, Calabama, Goose, Moose, Happy, Smiley, Handsome, Handser Pandser, and the most common - Cam.

Kid Funny
Cam says a few words very clearly. The other day I was cleaning his room and putting away his mountain of clothes (the boy has a ton because Mom is an eBay addict). I just bought him all the 12-18 month stuff because he is growing out of all his 6-12 month items and I didn't realize quite how much I had bought until it was all together in this pile. I was talking to him as I folded this Mt. Everest of clothes and I kept saying, "Who bought you all this stuff?" He looked at me and clear as day said, "Mom." Mark, in the other room, busted a gut because it's true. It's all Mom's fault that this boy has enough clothes to clothe a small country.

Changing - All the time changing
And not just his clothes because he pooped through them. He's starting to eat more solids - not baby food (veggies and fruits yesterday). He's really trying to crawl. He's sleeping better again (not through the night yet, but waking only once - knock on wood so I don't jinx myself). He's so happy. He smiles, giggles, and talks all the time. His new favorite way to be carried around the house is in what we call the Superman position - perched on Mom or Dad's shoulders with his legs kicking behind him while his hands fly in front of him. He loves his bath. He is becoming very vocal about what he likes and doesn't like. If he is enjoying something and you take him away, he cries for a bit. He's just a ton of fun!

To end with - new pictures of Cam.

Camden and his Christmas stash



Happy Smiley Cam. My brother says he has never seen a picture in which Camden doesn't look happy. Those pics are rare.


Camden just chilling out.

Thanks for indulging me in all things Camden this morning!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

He's a cutie!

ShelahBooksIt said...

he couldn't get any cuter!