Friday, January 20, 2006

Another poopie post

You may remember my discussion of the jet propulsion properties of Camden when he poops. Well, the boy scores again! Mark just called and told me that Camden pooped through another diaper. But this time the smart boy missed his own clothes and aimed the extra towards Mark's clothing. Mark looked down and wondered what he got on his sweater. Then he realized what it was. Yup, this time Mark has to change Camden's diaper and then his own clothes. What a good boy I have. Good aim Camden!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

from your title I thought you were talking about how your actual POSTS were "poopie" ie. bad

I was gonna say!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the nice note on my blog - I am always on the look out for bloggers who are specifically LDS and infertile... and it seems they are few and far between. I'd love to hear from you more about your experience. Please feel free to e-mail me if you want at nicole dot price at gmail dot com

Alicia said...

Cam should really meet my girlie. They have cuteness and poop-slosions in common. Alicia