Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Revamping my resolutions

I pretty much suck with New Years resolutions. I already failed at the whole diet thing and we're barely 3 weeks into the new year. So I decided to take small steps instead in terms of weight loss. I really need to get the weight off, not just for vanity reasons, but for getting pregnant reasons as well. I ovulate better and respond to fertility medications better when I am eating well and losing weight. Since we're starting to think about ttc again, I need to get back to eating healthy. I fail when I try to change all at once, so here are this week's goals (sure it's Wednesday but my week starts the day I go back to work which happens to be Wednesday this week).

1. Track EVERYTHING I eat. If I taste it, I write it down.
2. Eat at least 2 fruits and 2 veggies each day.
3. No chocolate and limit sugar to one small tiny serving each day (instead of a whole ton).

Stay tuned for next week's goals!

1 comment:

ShelahBooksIt said...

good luck. my "stay off the computer" resolution lasted for all of an hour, lol. I hope you're able to stick to yours!